Discussion Boards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Discussion Boards

Can't sell to Sydney

I have been selling sportscards for approximately 6 years on ebay with my hands tied. I will send anywhere in Australia but the Sydney Metro area is excluded for some reason. I did not instigate this and ebay has been unable to fix it. I would - obvi...

Argyle Pink Diamond eBay Vendors from Thailand

There are several businesses located in Thailand operating on eBay that have multiple stores but are one and the same company. Quite often these vendors will offer to supply certificates (at a cost) from a variety of diamond certifiers such as GIA, I...

The Importance of Scrutinizing Seller Information

Recently, I was looking at an Argyle pink diamond on eBay being offered for sale by a vendor based in Thailand.The certificate displayed was issued from a large, reputable organization. So far, so good. I went to the website of the certifier and punc...

Reduced price on sold item

I recently sold an item that was listed at $60, however the sold price is showing as $54. How can Ebay reduce the price of one of my listings by 10% without my consent?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! DO NOT DEAL WITH

This company is pretty quick to take your money on ebay. They sent me the wrong item and refused to return money to my account. All for a lousy $11.99 i spent weeks trying to sort this out. Eventually they didn't respond so i had to put in an ebay cl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Crystal Ball Gemstones

Hello. Has anyone tried to Win an Auction from the Crystal Ball Collectibles Category.Its Absolutely Impossible to WIN these Extremely Unique forms of Stone Unless we know what the HIDDEN Highest Bid has been put on by the other Buyers.! Also, has an...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incorrect shipping/postage calculated to buyer

Hey Everyone, Is anyone else really frustrated or having the same issue that I'm having that Ebay is miscalculating shipping costs to the buyer? I have x4 items now and the worst one being almost 10kg and 65x65x40 and they have only estimated $9.70 f...

Dodgey

Seller do not send your purchase, they give out fake courier tracking numbers and do not reply to emails... Please check there feedback from purchasers who have already been scammed. Negativity all over them. Ebay should have closed there seller site...

Resolved! Buyer wants refund

I recently sold a few items to be picked up. Buyer told me they paid through ebay and I told them to cancel the payment and pay with cash when they pick the items up. All went smoothly until they are now claiming I have their electronic payment plus ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not honouring their warranty

Im not sure if you can help, but I purchased an 12V inverter from an Ebay seller/manufacturer called and the product has failed after 6 months. The item was advertised with 12mth warranty. I have attempted contacting the seller many times over the la...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources