Answer Centre
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Answer Centre

increase postage on multiple qty of same items

Im trying to work out how to increase postage costs when people purchase multiples of the same item from me. im pretty new to all this and items that have sold in multiple qty has ended up costing me more for shipping as the customer has only payed b...

Closing listing paid for in cash

I have an item that I have sold and has been paid for in cash. I have read various online instructions as to how to close off the listing but I am none the wiser. Can somebody give me the step by step instructions for closing a cash sale please. Rega...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

POSTAGE REFUND..... I sold 42 items and sent 2 invoices one with $6 postage and the other with 0 pos

POSTAGE REFUND..... I sold 42 items and sent 2 invoices one with $6 postage and the other with 0 postage, the buyer paid but every item was paid individually and so i paid 16.5% for 42 lots of postage which amounted to $62.40. I tried refunding the e...

cant get it right

why when i put a search in it always comes up with stuff im not interested in never the right product not happy about it if no product say so .

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Systemic issues with a number of sellers.

I am finding in the last few months there is a huge divide in quality in sellers on the ebay platform.These ranging from venders listing items they dont have then canceling the order because they have "sold them elsewhere" this being a violation of e...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased Sendle Parcel Delivery Pickup No Printer Required but the pickup guy ask me to print.

Yesterday, I sold two items and packed them well. I purchased Sendle Parcel Delivery Pickup with the option 'No printer required.' I have the track number label attached to those boxes. This morning, the pickup arrived, and he said, 'Sorry, but you h...

arstliao_0-1710421996236.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return item for refund

Purchased a car part on Ebay, was told by Seller that this was the wrong part and they supplied us with a different part. The supplied part turned out to be the wrong part and the car manufacturer has confirmed the original part we purchased was the ...

Not scanning all items on pick up

Hi thereI am a new seller and I have had my first pick up. My buyer bought 3 items but I only scanned once as I thought it was for the whole order. Can anyone please advise how to contact ebay to fix

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel missing/stolen??

I've purchased a $500 dress recently from NSW, supposed to be sent express + signature. Payment was made on 3rd March, the seller indicated it has been sent on 5th, there's no sight of package by the 9th Mar, so I asked the seller if she has sent it,...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources