Is anyone else having trouble receiving their items. So many items just never show up.

I have been a member of Ebay for many many years now, but it seems to me that over the past 6-12 months nothing is arriving anymore. I purchase things because I want/need them and to be honest I never know if I am infact going to get them. Its true you can get a refund which I really do appreciate but its getting soo frustrating when things are not arriving.

Is anyone else having the same problem or am I just unlucky??

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is anyone else having trouble receiving their items. So many items just never show up.

I don't have problems, but I don't buy a lot. Certainly not time critical stuff.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have been a very prolific buyer over many years, although not as much now as in the past. 

I can't remember the last time something went missing in the mail....maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

Have you made enquiries at your local post office.   If mail is regualrly going missing you should report it.....if it is a problem with delivery staff nothing can be done if no-one reports the problem.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply