Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

New to eBay

New to buying and/or selling on eBay? Not sure how something works? Post your questions here and get...

146 Posts

Ask a member

This board is for quick Q&A topics. No long threads, just short and sharp information sharing.

886 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Ebay international shipping...

Sent query to Ebay hoping for an explanation.... "Hard to understand why Ebay allows outrageous postage costs in USA....I received a 4kg item for $42 AUD but was quoted $100 for 2small 6cm by 4cm salt and pepper shakers and when questioned seller sta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgey

Seller do not send your purchase, they give out fake courier tracking numbers and do not reply to emails... Please check there feedback from purchasers who have already been scammed. Negativity all over them. Ebay should have closed there seller site...

Changes to Feedback

Must Rate Products Before Leaving Feedback for eBay Sellers? (ecommercebytes.com)

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! watch list not showing pics ?

been having this problem for a few days. photos in my "watch list" ,only show sometimes and sometimes not..have to refresh page a few times so i can see the pics. any ideas why ?

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item got "delivered" at seller's own Post Office

Hello. One of my items that I purchased got marked as "delivered" as soon as seller visited the local post office. Tracking shows a single line which is "Delivered at XXXXX Lpo". I was checking on this item last night, seller hadn't visited the post ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abusive seller.

Worst nightmare , seller advertized and sold small tube like green glass perfume bottle as uranium glass and stated on her site that it glows ...but it does not react to ultra violet light and accordingly was returned to seller and a full refund obta...

• 103 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay International Shipping using Freightster for final mile carrier - awful experience and reviews

I purchased a few items from US sellers a while ago. A few years ago eBay's international shipping used Pitney Bowes from the US hub to Australia, and then Australia Post for final mile carrier and this was fine and dandy, no issues. However, with th...

Selling

Hi, I've listed an item as an auction, and someone has approached me in messaging for a price that I'm happy with. Everything is fine, they are ready for payment and I'm ready to ship the item. The problem is I want to make it so they can pay the exa...

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong address?

I have ordered two items in the past week that have been sent to an old address from 10 years ago? I have not changed my address and as recently as two weeks ago, received items to the correct address, at which I must have ordered and received correc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources