Click and Collect Voucher October 2016 - HELP PLEASE :)

I have read the T&C's for this Voucher Promotion, but I wanted to clarify something ...

Where it says...

Clause 3 - The minimum spend requirements are:

1. to receive a $50 eBay voucher, spend $150 or more (item costs only, postage not included) in one transaction during the Offer Period; or
    2. to receive a $100 eBay voucher, spend $300 or more (item costs only, postage not included) in one transaction during the Offer Period.

and also says...

Clause 2 - To be eligible to receive an eBay voucher, you must be signed in to your account on eBay.com.au, make a purchase which meets the minimum spend requirement under clause 3 and select the Click & Collect at Woolworths & BIG W delivery option for all items purchased (up to the minimum spend requirement) during the Offer Period. Go to www.ebay.com.au/rpp/clickandcollect for listings offering the “Click & Collect at Woolworths & BIG W” delivery option

and

Clause 5 - Only 1 voucher will be awarded per registered Australian eBay account (and if applicable per registered Australian PayPal account) during the Offer Period.  If you make multiple purchases which qualify for a voucher under clause 2, you will receive the voucher of the higher value.

My question is - 

The meaning of "ONE TRANSACTION" - Do I have to spend $150+ with ONE seller, or can I add items to my cart from DIFFERENT sellers (offering Click and Collect) - to qualify?

There is an item I wish to buy from a seller that falls short of the $150, but has nothing else I wish to purchase, but could make up the difference with a product from another seller - Both offering Click and Collect to qualify obviously.

Can someone please explain whether it has to be from just one seller or not!

Thank You 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)