How do I go about an item that wasn't as described but has already been opened?

sc.92
Community Member

I've purchased a set of hair extenstion of which the seller claimed was "Remy human hair." The colour was too dark so I decided to lighten it with hair bleach (seeing as it's "human hair"). I've been a user for hair extentions for nearly 5 years so I'm wary with how bleach works on hair extentions. My issue here is that the bleach didn't go through the hair therefore the hair colour remaining the same meaning that the hair isn't 100% human hair is claimed. I've already opened the package and used it without being aware that it wasn't as described so I'm unsure of how I can go about with compensation for the product?

View Entire Topic

Have you contacted the seller, and did they refuse to assist? If they did, there really isnt anything you can do but leave appropriate fb to warn other buyers. If you were to open a dispute for item not as described, you may have to send the item back to the seller, and it must be sent back as it was sent to you. The fact that you have altered it, is enough to void any return policy.