Can I leave negative if an item I have orded doesn't arrive when I want it even though it arrived wi

marsha3330
Community Member

Can I leave negative if an item I have orded doesn't arrive when I want it even though it arrived within the expected delivery time?

I recently bought an item which I needed for my daughters birthday the item was expected to be delivered between 13th January - 17th January.  On the 13th January it didn't arrive in the post and I sent a reminder to the seller requesting that it be delivered.  The RUDE and Nasty Seller said that they had posted on 10th of January and gave me the tracking number so I could locate the item.  As if?  Later that evening I received a second Nasty email saying that they had checked the tracking number and my parcel was at my local post office being processed for the next day delivery.  I am so cross with the way this seller has treated me and I wanted some other opinions before leaving negative feedback.

View Entire Topic

I am not sure I understand your complaint.

You bought an item, eBay estimated a date range for it to arrive based on the seller's handling time, paid for it in the evening, the seller posted it the next day, which is the best you can ask for, the item arrived within the estimated delivery time....and you're angry at the seller for treating you this way, for posting your item quickly and saying they don't have control over how long it takes Australia Post to deliver it, which is 100% true.

Forgive me for asking, and I can't find a nice way to say this, but is this a joke? 

If you need something by a certain date, maybe buy it at a time when the latest it could arrive is still before you need it?

Negative wouldn't just be unfair, IMI, it would be downright unreasonable, and I think if this is how you really treat your sellers, many won't want to be one of them and just block you here and now.