Community Member
Accepted Solution
I won a bag today and after auction ended seller wont send. she wants to keep it now. Can she do tha

The woman got aggressive because I won the auction and wouldnt relent,I wanted to keep it, Now she has reversed my payment and wont send the bag. Can she do that? I placed a bid days ago and she only contacted me after auction ended. Any thoughts or help would be great as the REsolution centre is hopeless!

Accepted Solutions: 5
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 303127

Seller is clueless and heading for more troouble methinks. Ridiculous postage and stockpics for second hand clothing items and that is only the things I saw at a quick glance.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 303127

Nobody can force the seller to sell to you.

You have received a refund so there is no reason to even go to the Resolution Centre....they cannot help you.

All you can do now is leave appropriate feedback....do not mentions disputes or get rude or ebay will romove it.

If the seller asks you to accept a cancellation just refuse....if you accept it they will get their fees back.  If you ignore it they will also get their fees back eventually.  You have to actually hit the Not Accept button.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to 303127

sounds like  she did'nt get as much $$$ as she was after (and likely did not start the auction at a price she was going to be willing to accept in the first place)

Nothing you can do I'm afraid, ebay won't do anything and you can't make her send it (having said that, SHE is the one at fault)

Stins but happens all too often 

Bad bear,like Bad Wolf,only better
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 303127

Can't force the seller to send it and if you have your refund, that's it.

Not good form and you have feedback to warn others.

You need to find another seller that honours sales.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 303127

I see you've left feedback....seller should be able to get that removed

Other Answers: 0