I have noticed a case has been made against me, for a unpaid item,, I have been in constant contact

I have noticed that a seller has put a case on me me regarding a unpaid item, being a cane table , sold for the amount of 10.80 or some such small amount,, I just want you to know that I have been in constant contact with this seller explaining my inability of recent origin, to drive (seizure) and that I would ask my mother and brother to pick up item as they were travelling to Necropolis to collect my grandparents ashes,, I could not ask them as there was no opportunatity due to a family dispute which resulted in my having a seizure and after a seizure , a person is not to drive for a period of 6 weeks in case of it being a permanent illness

I did explain this to the seller and I thought for the sake of 10 plus dollars he wouldnt make a case against me,, but I was wrong, he informed me a little bit rudely that He was making a case and that I should make sure that I can pick up before I bid,, I am not responsible for acts of nature beyond my control so I am asking that you dismiss this case,, please

Regards Sonja mcivor   

View Entire Topic

Hello Sonya,

Sellers hear all sorts of excuses and are charged fees as soon as an item is sold, so it is perhaps not surprising they get a little upset when someone puts special requests on the seller.

If you are genuine in what you have stated here and still want the cane table, I will pick it up for you and keep it until you can collect it from me. I believe it's in Moorabbin. Message the seller and explain someone will pick it up tomorrow, being friday.

Let me know.