I wish to by an item from an seller, and he has denied me from buying from him

The seller is denying me from buying any items from his store because of the feedback I have left him, and has responded that because of my feedback, there are consiquenses.
My feedback to the store, was "Could of shipped in one day, but took two, maybe a public holiday", And I could not leave a star at all for the time of being shipped, as ebay had denied me, because again, he printed out the docket, but didnt get it shipped till two days after.
I have thought that ebay stores have agreements they have signed up when creating their stores, and also must follow the ACCC rules

I still wish to buy the item, but going through all this guff because they are being childish, and not taking any form of criticism be it negative, or in this case, positive.What is a buyer to do, as he has the item I wish to buy, and could now possibily increase the price if he lets me by from his store.

Cheers, on any action that I can do, before having to get the ACCC involved.

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The seller cannot be forced to deal with you or any other member if they do not want to do so.

Looking at the feedback you have left for sellers I would not be surprised if you find yourself on a lot of blocked bidders lists.  Even when the feedback is positive you seem to be able to find something to nitpick about even if it is only the colour of the lining of the box.

As that seller told you....there are consequences when you are as nitpicky as you seem to be.

What do you think the ACCC will do for you.  Any seller, be it on ebay or a shopping centre store has the right to deny service to any person.