One or more of the items below can't be purchased because the seller doesn't post to P.O. Boxes

I bought a cheap solder iron. Went to pay and...
"One or more of the items below can't be purchased because the seller doesn't post to P.O. Boxes"

I live in a rural area when there is no postal service. So everything goes to our PO box.
I wrote to the seller to ask what to do. Didn't hear back. Wrote a SECOND time asking what to do or to have sale cancelled. Didn't hear back. Now they've opened an unpaid item case against me?!?!?!  So I've written to them a THIRD time.

Advice?

Thanks.

View Entire Topic

Debbie, in the listing under "postage and payments" it states "no PO boxes" so there's not much you can do about getting it delivered and the seller will not cancel. However as the seller opened a non-payer's dispute if you get a strike you could phone eBay and point out your emails to them and probably get the strike overturned.

What does concern me is that though the item is said to be in Darwin, the seller is in Malaysia so that is probably where it is coming from. The other point is the pretty poor feedback the seller has, 600 neutrals, 675 negatives, 337 revised feedback and a 99.2%, most members here recommend not dealing with high-volume sellers with less than 99.5%.