Sick of Non Payers!!

Smiley LOL Twice in 2 months I have sold an item to a (different) buyer, only for them to not pay - and they seem to get away with it. BOTH times, both buyers had only signed up with Ebay the day before their bid, both obviously had no feedback score. One buyer said he had changed his mind, other buyer said he didn't want to pay postage. Can I set my preferences so that I do NOT deal with any buyer who has only recently joined, or has less than 5 feedbacks?

View Entire Topic

Are you filing unpaid item disputes against your non payers? 

In the future, start the unpaid item process 4 days after end of sale. In the 4 days, do not send payment reminders, just file on the 4 day. If by the 4th of filing the dispute you still haven't received payment, close the dispute and the buyer will get an unpaid item strike and you get your final value fee credit. Add all non payers to your blocked bidders list.

If the buyer pays (with confirmed payment) after filing the dispute, post the item and add the buyer to your blocked bidders list. Why would I suggest you add them to your bloced bidders list even though they paid? If you do not, you give them the opportunity to do the same thing again of not paying, you filing a dispute and having to wait again. You do not need the aggrevation. Just add them to your list.