seller sends vile message

I am tired of giving feedback to sellers then they can not be bothered to give me my feedback. So now I tell the sellers that I have received their items and I am happy but I will leave feedback after they do it to me. After I sent the message to a seller they ignored me and put items on a month had past so I asked again. Iwas told they would not do it, so yes I gave the a negative.

I received this message from them.

<Removed>

I reported this to both ebay and police as always nothing can be done. So why is he allowed to send this kind of message and get away with it. 

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

While I don't condone the language used, I can fully appreciate why the seller did it.

First, feedback is voluntary....neither of you have to give it to the other party and you certainly should not be asking for it, let alone demanding it twice.

In view of the fact that buyers can only receive positive feedback many sellers feel that it is really not a good indication of anything but the number of sellers that the buyer has bought from who leave feedback.

It is obvious that you don't understand what feedback is for.  It is meant to tell other members how the transaction went, not whether the seller leaves feedback or not.  It actually makes you look bad, not the seller.

On behalf of many sellers who will read your thread.....welcome to many blocked bidders lists.