seller sends vile message

I am tired of giving feedback to sellers then they can not be bothered to give me my feedback. So now I tell the sellers that I have received their items and I am happy but I will leave feedback after they do it to me. After I sent the message to a seller they ignored me and put items on a month had past so I asked again. Iwas told they would not do it, so yes I gave the a negative.

I received this message from them.

<Removed>

I reported this to both ebay and police as always nothing can be done. So why is he allowed to send this kind of message and get away with it. 

View Entire Topic

Hi Bella. I'm so sorry you have been treated so badly by this disgusting seller. No-one should be treated so poorly by a seller and I can't blame you for doing what you did. I probably would have done the same. I am also utterly stunned by how the other members of this forum treated you, when you just came here looking for advice and support. They should know better than that.

If a seller has a problem with a buyer, that's one thing, but when they start saying derogatory things about your family, that's an entirely different kettle of fish and is NOT on. Especially when they says bad things about your beautiful baby, who you clearly love with all your heart.

Would you mind if I ask you what you bought? I buy a LOT of different stuff on eBay and I would really prefer not to buy from a seller such as this one that has been so vile towards you, or buyers in general. I have blacklisted a number of sellers for being disgusting and vile. If you don't want to say on here, I can totally understand. You are welcome to send me a private message if you prefer. You can do that by clicking on my name on the left and then clicking on the button on the right to send a private message.

I hope your future buying experiences are all hassle free and you don't encounter revolting sellers like this again.