I can't open case

Hi

I need a help. I purchased 2 items from seller July 1, items never come. I sent message to seller twice, but no answer. Now, I want open a case, but I can't. When i try I see this: " You bought several items from l***8. Please select the transaction you'd like to report below. You can use the transaction date information to help you identify the right one."

But, i can't do that. i can't select, option not available. Btw, i did not received any of items which I need select. What I can do now? I'm afraid I'll pass deadline for any action. So, please help.

View Entire Topic

Unfortunately you have passed the 45 day limit to open a dispute with PayPal, your only chance if if you used a credit card to pay through PayPal, then you may be able to initiate a chargeback through your bank (if banks in your country do chargebacks....)

Otherwise your last option is to leave negative feedback and hope that jolts the seller into resolving the problem.

But if they ask for a feedback revision do not do it until you have fully resolved the problem with the seller.