What to do if seller wont post item and wont communicate?

kayne_80
Community Member

I bought this Nintendo Wii from a member hyperviet380 on eBay for $48 +$25 for postage.

That was on the 10th of May, I expected him to post it the next day as it was ment to be "Express" (with tracking)

I asked him to make sure to send the trackng number as soon as he posts it, he replied that he had to travel to another state due to family issues and will post it on Wednesday.

Wednesday come and I asked him if it was posted yet but I did not recive a reply, then I checked his feedback and noticed he had left feedback for 2 orders that he had recived that day but never messaged me back about my question if he posted it.

I checked all his negitave feedback and all of it is from items that he had sold and never sent and/or provided fake tracking for and never sent either. Others also say that he wont communicate with them either after they have paid for something.

I suspect he isnt happy with the ammount things sold for so he just ignored the buyers, never sent the item and never issued a refund.

What should I do now?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

The same **bleep** happened to me too....Ebay told me to inform paypal as i purchased the item as a guest so I contacted paypal & they ask me to ask the bank to cancel the credit card payment ..