Answer
Community Member
hi. how to contact ebay?

i cant access customer support online support. i filled up all the details but this message Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields. keeps on showing. i cant contact seller coz no contact no. can i get back my payment?

Other Answers: 4
*sparklz*
Community Member
Answered
in reply to marie.dyoy

Did you pay with paypal for your item in the last 45 days?

If yes you can open a dispute for either item not as described or not received.

More info would help.

To open the dispute to the right of the purchase is a drop down and click on resolve a problem and follow the prompts.

If you paid with bank dep there is not a lot you can do as there is no protection for the buyer with that form of payment.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to marie.dyoy

If you want a payment back there is no point in contacting eBay. The only way you can get any payments back is though a Paypal dispute or a credit card chargeback.

Perhaps if you explain the problem someone here can help you.

Integrity is priceless.
“I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating”. Sophocles
lyndal1838
Community Member
Answered
in reply to marie.dyoy

There is no real delivery time from the UK...it varies considerably depending on where the item is coming from. It can be anywhere from a week to 4 or 5 weeks but 3-4 weeks is quite normal these days.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to marie.dyoy

If it's the perfume I would give it another week  or so as it's coming from the UK and we've had Easter in the middle of this, so it's not quite 3 weeks since you bought it.

I'm sure someone will come along with the current delivery times from UK.

You have 45 days to open a dispute so you are still OK. Just keep an eye on the dates.

Additional site navigation