A seller could not supply the item listed after I had paid in full, now has given a partial refund,

A seller (store) could not supply the listed item after I had paid in full including postage. I have been given a partial refund with rest apparently coming 'soon'. How is this right? I paid a lump sum so why didnt they send a lump sum back? This happened 2 days ago, and I have not heard back from them since. Doesn't seem right to me, what do you think?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

A seller could not supply the item listed after I had paid in full, now has given a partial refund,

If you paid with paypal open a dispute NOW for item not received and state in the dispute what is going on then escalate to a claim as soon as you can as they should have refunded in full.

Also leave neg feedback as what they did is not on and if they send a request to cancel decline it.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Possibly the partial refund was due to insufficient funds in their PayPal account. I issued a partial refund yesterday and had to send as a payment to the buyer because my PayPal account was empty.

It doesn't make what this seller did right and I totally agree with giving them a negative and low DSR. Also about opening a case.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you paid with paypal open a dispute NOW for item not received and state in the dispute what is going on then escalate to a claim as soon as you can as they should have refunded in full.

Also leave neg feedback as what they did is not on and if they send a request to cancel decline it.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Certainly not right.

Open a dispute immediately, escalate it to a claim.

Agree with a big Negative, with explanation.

What did they withold, sale amount, postage, why the partial??

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Possibly the partial refund was due to insufficient funds in their PayPal account. I issued a partial refund yesterday and had to send as a payment to the buyer because my PayPal account was empty.

It doesn't make what this seller did right and I totally agree with giving them a negative and low DSR. Also about opening a case.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply