Anybody else still receiving ebay generated watched item reminders for outdated deleted items?

For the last few months I've had the little bell icon top right of My eBay page showing messages which seem to be from eBay saying watched item ends soon.

These are items I watched then discarded from watch list weeks and months ago.  I've reported it to customer service who say there must be a glitch or something, they're trying to fix it.   They advised me to clear cookies and browsing history, made no difference.

Don't know if they are still working on it another month down the track.

Any other eBay members receiving  these? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anybody else still receiving ebay generated watched item reminders for outdated deleted items?

Yes, same thing happening here (21/03). I've done what I can with the communication settings.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I delete them all as soon as I have read them and they don't come back, not watched notifications as I rarely watch anything though.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, same thing happening here (21/03). I've done what I can with the communication settings.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have had it happen a few times.....deleted items still coming up in the notifications.

I just delete them again.  After a few deletes they stay deleted.  No biggie!!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I have nearly 200 items in my watch list and I was constantly getting

those little reminders.

I started ignoring them, and now, strangely, I don't get them any more.

Go figure!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply