Aust Post site log in has not been working for 3 days at 26/8/16 - accepts login wheel spins forever

Lost parcels - checking with Australia Post Website - registered user with login

For three days 23/8/16 to 26/8/16 site will accept registered user login and password then the activity wheel just spins forever.

In some parts a message says "Technical Issues".

I have reported this to Aust Post by telephone - they were unaware that there was an issue. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Aust Post site log in has not been working for 3 days at 26/8/16 - accepts login wheel spins forever

have you tried a different browser ?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I just checked one of mine and tracking showed. (Delivered today, actually)

Try without logging in.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for the responses -  I am a registered user of the Australia Post site.  I can use their in-Australia tracking I simply cannot log on to there site using my login details and password.  I can get as far as seeing past issues dealt with but cannot get past their "Go" button at which point the system freezes and just looks at me.  Trying other methods of logging in result in their access wheel just spinning its icon wheel forever, or on an alternative manner a message to the effect of "We are having a Techical Issue" pops up.

Their site does have problems where registered users cannot log in even though lowere levels may appear to be functoning fine.

I need some heavy attention by Australia Post because two parcels from overseas have recently gone missing inexplicably and telephone support just looks up the tracking information and if it is not there just shrug and blame the overseas shipper.

Considering that in over 5 years of parcels from overseas I cannot remember one that was not delivered, even though there were some delays.  Over two months delay for the first missing one followed up by another now weeks overdue seems like a need to investigate their own house as well.  Given that some overseas vendors are now refusing to ship to Australia by anything other than DHL does seem to show that there is something amiss in freight services to or within Australia.

Unless this is an indication of import clearances hitting the wall as customs are trying to implement a crack down on GST free imports as a result of new Federal Government policies. Ie: the "Hardly Normal" amendment.  

If so the indications are that the Customs Service has become overwhelmed and look forward to an increasing number of "lost" parcels.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply