BEWARE Hong Kong electronics seller SanDisk 128gb Camera memory card

SanDisk 128gb Extreme 45MB/s. A seller (who I am not allowed to name) and who is based in Hong Kong, has sold me a faulty camera SD card. He lied to me claiming he would have the card fixed and instead sent it back to me with the same fault. I will only buy such items from Australia from now on. 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thanks, I've already reported this ID and suggested that eBay longer the feedback period to 1 year. I think most of the buyer will agree what I suggested. But I don't expect to get my money back, just help/stop people to be the next victim. 

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

It seems that more and more bad sellers from Hong Kong now. We should find a way to punish these thieves. 

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

@brookgreens wrote:

It seems that more and more bad sellers from Hong Kong now. We should find a way to punish these thieves. 

Best punishment is don't buy from them, leave a negative to warn others and buy from Aussie sellers.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

ddl2012 from HK is a scam too, don't buy anything from Hong Kong again.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

bookgreens, you are not allowed to name and shame on these boards, if you keep doing it you're likely to have the mods on your back.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Why eBay has this rule? why brookgreens is here and ddl2012 can't? why eBay protect a scam? 

Does that mean: eBay only protect seller but not buyer?

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

No, it doesn't mean that at all.

But at this stage, it is only your word against his, and as his word isn't even here, so just yours - well??

For all eBay knows you could be a competitor trying to trash another seller's reputation.

Like I could come on here and make a post saying "brookgreens ios a shonkster" and then if it's not true, your reputation is trashed.

see?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

My only fault is I choose to trust this guy and I wait over 60days, and even eBay's feedback is not allowed to put in. That's all. There are more and more scam are using the 45days and 60days, eBay has to be awared. 

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Report the seller for non performance to eBay

as a general rule, eBay don't read or action these boards. We're all members just like you.

But to be fair, the fact you were a bit too trusting isn't really eBay's fault. They do provide an online training safety information via the User Agreement (which you read when you joined) and they do give plenty of warnings about the 45 day and 60 day time frames.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

thanks, I've already reported this ID and suggested that eBay longer the feedback period to 1 year. I think most of the buyer will agree what I suggested. But I don't expect to get my money back, just help/stop people to be the next victim. 

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply