C5OZ voucher

Is it just me but I cannot get the C5OZ voucher to work on any item I try to buy  ?

I select PayPal and APPLY but nothing happens - there is no discount applied

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

C5OZ voucher

Are you putting in the code and also the purchase needs to be $30+

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion (178078), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730) and Gift Cards (172,009).
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

Hi - thanks for your reply - I have tried every possible combination I can think of - items over $30 ( DVD ) - put in the code then click on PayPal .....and vice versa ...... but the cost stays the same. I have never had a problem with previous vouchers but this has me beat and I was wondering if it had worked with other users ...
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

When you put in the code C5OZ did you copy and paste it?

Or just type it in?

If you type it in then make sure when you type the O you type it as a capital letter and not a number.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

I tried it both ways - typing. and copy/pasting ......and just in case - I tried both O and 0 ( zero ) ......... but no matter what method , I have not been able to get the discount to apply ....
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

Can you still see the offer on ebay?

That offer did not have a specific cut off time/date but was only available while showing on ebay.

I looked for it yesterday but could not find it.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

It is still showing on our 2 computers we have at home .....
Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

Its not like a million $ discount - just frustrating I can't get it to work
Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

Just trying to remember if the full price keeps showing until you click paypal and then the discount shows once you have purchased.

Because if the voucher doesn't work it should immediately come up as an invalid voucher which you then don't proceed.

I'm racking my brain trying to remember.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply