Cannot leave feedback

I purchased an item on 9th Feb and I took delivery of it only last week, however I cant leave feedback. When I go through my ebay it says I do not have any items to leave feedback for. When I go through the view purchase details option I have the option to leave feedback but it comes up with you cannot leave feed back at this time because either the item doesn't exist or I have already done so(which I haven't) Any ideas??

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Cannot leave feedback

Also I can not find the item in my ebay anymore the only way i can find the item purchased is by going through the link on an e-mail I had with the buyer. Is this normal??

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

You only have 60 days in which to leave feedback so its too late.

It's just as well the item arrived as you only had 45 days in which to open a Paypal dispute.

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Ha ha not so lucky actually as the item is not as described and faulty, I did speak with paypal and they informed me that I should have opened a dispute within the 45 day even though I hadn't received the item (which I knew would take 5-6 weeks delivery). I didn't realize I could do this as it seemed wrong to open a dispute about something that only might happen as I didn't have the goods, but hey ho we live and learn, I just thought I would be able to leave feedback as a way to warn others! But thanks for your reply 🙂

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

you can find your last three calendar years of purchases, but you still wont be able to leave feedback.

Try this, look down the left hand side of your "my eBay" page till you find "Purchase history" (its just under the 'Lists' drop-down menu).  Click on that, then click the button for "Archived" and select the year you would like to view.  You can choose 2013, 2012 or 2011.  This is how to find a purchase from more than 60 days ago.

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Ebay restricts the time that ebay members can leave feedback.

This is especially difficult if your transactions are international, you bid on multiple items that may finish quite some time apart and then there are delays with mail forwarding and customs.

I have many sellers recently i would like to leave positive feedback for as they have provided good service but now can't 😞

I believe it is very unfair that ebay does not extend the time of feedback to 90 days or at least calculate the 60 day period from the estimated delivery date 

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

What do you mean delays with mail forwarding and Customs.

I buy regularly from the USA, Canada and the UK and have never had anything take longer than 6 weeks but usually much less.

If Customs do happen to randomly intercept a parcel it is usually only 7-10 days at the most.  It would be probably 2 years since Customs have inspected any of my items.

There is no reason at all for ebay to allow 90 days for feedback...it is just not necessary.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

I am sure that the OP isn't going to view this thread anymore after 6 months. No way would I support 90 days! 60 days is more than adequate. 

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Why did you feel the need to drag up a 6 months' old thread?

If you have an issue, start a new one, bearing in mind that eBay don't normally read the MEMBERS' boards.

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

I am having the same difficulty. I am unable to leave feedback even though it is only 23 days since i placed the order - well within the 60days specified.
Message 10 of 27
Latest reply