Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566

i purchased a  Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566 from              <Removed>  they sent the wrong part out and said the would resend the correct part but havn't it was purchased in march 2017 and sent me a message to say not to open an ebay enquiry as they would sort it out well they have lyed there **bleep** of and not sent the correct part at all it is now 4 months later and i am not very happy <Removed>                    

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Compound Bow Stabilizer Balance Bar Vibration Absorbers Stabilizer Adjustable #142322116566

basically you have done your money as you have left it WAY too late to do anything now. Someone more knowledgeable may be able offer better information..

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Provided you paid by PayPal you have 180 days to open a case in PayPal so do it immediately.

As an ex recurve shooter, don't buy rubbish from China.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I used to bowhunt. We were allowed a 6" stabiliser. That was it. The sport depends, at least it used to, on user proficiency.

Given target shooting normally uses recurve bows....

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply