Considering purchasing nutribullet

I've just run a few searches on both new and used Nutribullets. There is one seller who has sold many identical 'used' ones that say 'used only a few times'. The photos are identical. As are the prices. I don't see how it would be possible for one person to be coming across so many 'used' items that look so new. Is this possibly an imitation item? Is there something else going on that means I need to be cautious? TIA for any kind comments

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Refurbished or repaired after being returned due to fault -run a mile.Buy from a reputable seller.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

There's also another seller selling 100% Genuine As Seen on TV. Item is in China.  ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Thanks very much for that. I would've thought if it's been repaired/refurbished the seller should be required to say so . . . . ?

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Buy from a reputable B&M - tooo many sad buyer tales on the boards bout this item ....

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

I saw this brand being sold in a major supernarket for around $100. .Not sure if it would be the exact one you are looking for.
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

People buy them from TV ads and return them for whatever reason.  They are then resold on ebay.

Buyer beware!!   They may be fine or they may be faulty/repaired/refurbished.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Thanks for explaining. I was mainly curious about how one person could have so many identical used items. I wouldn't rule out purchasing used but not from someone with this kind of stock. I'd probably only buy from an individual with a good paypal record. I have done so in the past quite happily.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

oops i mean good ebay record/rating. whatever you call it.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

The branded ones even if genuine are well overpriced in my opinion. I have a cheap version (not bought on ebay from China) which cost me about a fifth of the 'real' ones and it does everything the TV advertisements say the Nutribullet does. It is called a Magic Bullet but have no idea iif they are available in Australia.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 23
Latest reply