DO NOT BUY from REMOVED - Bad business

6cjet
Community Member

Do not buy from seller REMOVED

I bought a kettle , got wrong color, they offer discount next purchase

Kettle breaks, the offer send new one in correct color

Unable to fulfill their promise

Asked for refund

TWO months later they are Still BLACKMAILING me for positive feed back before refunding me my money

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I'm sorry for your lesson, if you had followed correct procedure this would have been sorted out a long time ago. After 45 days your buyer protections run out and there is little you can do. If you funded the purchase through a credit card you might be able to do a bank chargeback.

If they are still worried about their feedback, do not revise your feedback before receiving the right item.

Latest reply

Unfortunately you cannot name & shame on here. The ID will be removed shortly. Going by their site, I doubt very much if they are based in Australia. All looks like China to me. As to your problem, you should not have let them stall you. Do not remove the feedback left.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@maranock wrote:

do not revise your feedback before receiving the right item.

Agreed.

OP (6cjet), I saw from the feedback you've left others in the past, that a number of times you left sellers neutral feedback on the grounds that you hadn't used the item as yet. PLEASE don't do that, as a neutral damages the seller, although it says 'neutral' it's not neutral as regards how it affects the seller.

I understand that as you haven't used the item you don't feel able to give an informed review of it, in such a case if you aren't willing to give a positive feedback based on the rest of the transaction then please don't leave any feedback at all.

Good luck with the kettle.

Welcome to the discussion boards.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I saw that.. pretty scary if buyers think neutral means neutral! Ebay take note!!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@lizzy6107 wrote:
I saw that.. pretty scary if buyers think neutral means neutral! Ebay take note!!

Yeah, it's hard to blame buyers too much, given that it's eBay that has a problem correctly defining the term 'neutral'.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply