EBay Your Say Surveys

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

Hi <my name>

Thanks for participating in our research activities last month. 

Your name has been drawn out as a WINNER OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won a $100 eBay voucher.

Your unique redemption code is: <removed>

Instructions for use:    

• It is a single use coupon
  • Use the cart function and fill your cart with at least $100 worth of goods before applying the code
  • No "change" is provided if spend is less than coupon value
  • The voucher expires on the 31st October 2016

Happy shopping,

The eBay Your Say Team.

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

EBay Your Say Surveys

Next you'll get the eBay 'we made a mistake & sent the email to everyone instead of the winners' Ebay couldn't run a sausage sizzle without stuffing it up. They are quite happy to give sellers defects for everything from Aust Post delivering late etc etc. They get a big DEFECT from me. They are pathetic!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@springyzone wrote:

I was just wondering, what happens to anyone who got an offer and immediately used it? There must be some people who had things in their watch list and decided it was a good chance to redeem it.

I thought about buying some paint!  I have had to suspend that thought.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the paint seller will have to wait.

Message 18 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@yearningsforyesteryear wrote:
How come you get highlighted??

because tippy lurrrrrves paint (and paint sellers).

If you can include the word "paint" in your post it will almost certainly get your post painted green.

Try it and see!

Message 52 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

EBay Your Say Surveys

I just got the same one. Trying to figure out if its real or fake!

Message 2 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

Next you'll get the eBay 'we made a mistake & sent the email to everyone instead of the winners' Ebay couldn't run a sausage sizzle without stuffing it up. They are quite happy to give sellers defects for everything from Aust Post delivering late etc etc. They get a big DEFECT from me. They are pathetic!

Message 3 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

They just recalled it. The idiots sent it to everyone.

Message 4 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

Hahaha, i just posted about that 🙂
Goddam they stuffed up big time...
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

"We really value the feedback you're giving us".

And if you believe that, I have some lovely beach-front property in Alice Springs, going cheap...

Your Say B.jpg

Message 6 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I knew it was too good to be true. Fargin iceholes. I'm gunna fight it and see what happens. Can't hurt to try. Maybe we all should do it en masse. Maybe people power might make them honour it as a courtesy.

Now I'm back to my old theory, that the winner names are made up or the names of family members, just like Readers Digest. Prucks.

Message 7 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

Who do we complain to Tippy, i cant work out if its "ebay" or "ebay your say"
And if its the latter im stumped on how you contact them

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 8 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I anticipate lots of marvellous feedback when they send their next survey out! Can't wait...

Message 9 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I replied to the recall email. The email address was "support @", so I figured it was a manned email address. We'll see.

Message 10 of 65
Latest reply