Ebay purchase marked as "Paid" and "Declined".

Hello everyone, shortly after purchasing an item on ebay it was marked as "Paid". Until now I recently noticed that underneath the words "Paid" it says "Declined". I have no idea what this means, if someone could please help that would be greatly apreciated!

Pictures are provided: http://gyazo.com/d035de3b3e0805ef7c2b33c83d8a3d2c

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I've never seen declined on a purchase before, perhaps give eBay a ring, and follow up with PayPal.

Do you have the item number, item location etc?

Check your PayPal account, if the funds have been taken, then I'd definitely call PayPal and eBay.

And let us know how you go.

Future reference, I'd buy the Corsair PS from PCCASEGEAR, instead of eBay, warranties and all that. 

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I've called ebay to see what is happening. They've confirmed that this is a glitch and the item has been 100% paid for.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Simple answer eBay does not allow the sale of digital goods on its website.
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Sure it does.

My last pg of purchase history is littered with xbox coins from various sellers.My son buys 'em to play his online Fifa game & every listing of those is digital & is sent within 5min via eBay message.

I don't know why the OP got the declined thingy.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

Sure it does.

My last pg of purchase history is littered with xbox coins from various sellers.My son buys 'em to play his online Fifa game & every listing of those is digital & is sent within 5min via eBay message.

these are probably USA sellers,   Australian eBay do NOT allow the sale of digital goods.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@putney32 wrote:

@2011.narelle wrote:

Sure it does.

these are probably USA sellers,   Australian eBay do NOT allow the sale of digital goods.

Whilst that may be the policy - they are nonetheless available for purchase on the AU site listed by AU sellers.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

What I purchased on ebay was a Power Supply for my PC gaming setup, not digital goods. Also since the item was already paid for but is now declined does that mean my money will get automatically refunded? Or do I have to make a dispute to paypal?
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/downloadable.html

Sellers are from Hong Kong,UK,Aus : http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1311.R1.TR8.TRC0.A0.H1.Xxbox+coin&_n...

Another policy that's not enforced,(after all they will only remove items that violate their policies if they are

reported by members as they are bringing in money so it's better for eBay if they stay),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I've never seen declined on a purchase before, perhaps give eBay a ring, and follow up with PayPal.

Do you have the item number, item location etc?

Check your PayPal account, if the funds have been taken, then I'd definitely call PayPal and eBay.

And let us know how you go.

Future reference, I'd buy the Corsair PS from PCCASEGEAR, instead of eBay, warranties and all that. 

Good luck.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I've called ebay to see what is happening. They've confirmed that this is a glitch and the item has been 100% paid for.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Glad you got it sorted!

Cheers

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply