GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

lurgilip
Community Member

Just wondering if anyone has purchased one of these generators as they are flooding ebay at a very reasonable price. 

There seems to be no independent reviews on them despite my attempts to find one through google searching.

If you have one would you recommend buying one. No point in answering this question if you have one and have started it once and used it for a very short period of time.

I want to hear from someone who has flogged it!

Thanks too lyndal1838 & colkym for your answers & directing me to this forum.

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

If an item costing over $1,000 is only available from an ebay seller who has all their listings as private & there are NO reviews on the entire internet-don't you think you'd be better of doing something better with your money,like buying a NAME brand ?

JMO

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

google fuji generators

https://www.google.com.au/#sclient=psy-ab&q=Fuji+generators&oq=Fuji+generators&gs_l=hp.12..0l4j0i22i30l6.9933.12278.5.14699.10.9.0.0.0.0.2102.7206.7-1j2j1.4.0...0.0...1c.1.15.hp.mz4-28y7aEU&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47244034,d.dGI&fp=d316ed43a0f86b32&biw=1024&bih=609

If you put Fuji MM7500Y13RE. into youtube then there is a smaller fuji generator noise comparison as compared to a Honda

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

lurgilip
Community Member

I appreciate your opinion and I ask myself the same questions and come up with your answers. Nevertheless the sellers do claim the gentrax generators are backed by a big company who, (with the help of viewmont1071) turns out to be Fuji . Everyone selling these are rated as top sellers, (not private listings I believe) so for the dollars it's surely worth a little research before forking out double or triple for a name brand. One things for sure, I'll let everyone interested know what I find out. 

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

lurgilip
Community Member

That post below was in response to your comment. Must have hit the wrong button.

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

EVERY generator is for sale with the EXACT same seller-it is ONE seller  with ONE id,not several.Think you'd best look again.

That seller has also not sold a single generator in that size-the largest they've sold is 4.4kva for around $500.

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

As I also stated,they are ALL private listingsie it states PRIVATE where the item title should be in feedback.

This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller.

Check that sellers feedback yourself-not a single item is displayed.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

The only trouble is, when buying from ebay from *sellers who claim to be backed by the big companies* is thst they are all telling you BIG FAT PORKIES!

See how much attention you get when your *great savings* generator fails after a couple of goes.

Its cheap for a reason......  remember that when forking out your hard earned money!

;\

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

lurgilip
Community Member

Thanks a lot guys. Your information is invaluable.  

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

GenTrax 7.5Kva Generator

another reason not to buy a cheap no name generator, if the electronic control fails and they do you have buckleys of getting a new one.

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply