Good EveningCould someone contact me regarding a purchase my son recently completed

Could someone contact me in relation to a purchase that my son completed this evening

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Good EveningCould someone contact me regarding a purchase my son recently completed

eBay do not read these boards, it's a member to member help forum. If you need to speak to eBay CS go to "help and contact" at the top of the page.

It's best to call them or have them call you back.

Perhaps if you outline your problem other members here can help you out. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If your son has made a purchase (comitted to buy) then you need to pay the seller and take the cost out of his pocket money.

It does not look to be a large amount, so you need to do the right thing by the seller.

In future, LOG OUT of your eBay account when little ones are around, ultimately it is you that is respnsible for the account and any purchases made on it.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I think, from what I can see, that the purchase has been paid for.

If so, then the son can't be all that young. He's been old enough to read the ads, find something he is interested in, click to buy then click to pay (even if it is a one click paypal).

----------------------------------------

Really, Cuzzoken If you ever come back to read this, of which I have some doubts), at $8 or $9, it's a valuable learning experience for you & your son.

I'd talk to him about it because he would have known very well he was doing the wrong thing.

As gottabecareful said, take it out of his pocket money or else save them for a Christmas present for him. You'll at least know they are something he really wants.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply