Has anyone had any repetitive advertisments by inject.ttinline.com?

There is a repetative pop-up advertisement flagging against the pop up blocker.  it is TTINLINE.  You can click the information bar and it will tell you what it is. But it does not stop and covers the lower third of the screen when you are sorting purchases, eveny on My eBay.  You can try adblocker software, re-configure you account settings or set your pop up blocker to high.  Nothing works this continuous repeative pop-up blocker continues.  I checked my programs and found "outobox".  What was this on my Win 7 Pro x 64 operating system?  I deleted it and bingo this nuisance, low down, sneaky, under the limbo stick surreptitious nuisance to eBay was gone.  I suspect that the name of the programme that this ttinline resides in changes regularly.  PC Advisor webiste had advise on this nuisance.  So check your programmes in your operating system. If there is anyting unusual check it for uninstall operation.   Has anyone elese had this problem not only with eBay but with uTube, Amazone etc.  If so, what was the name of the programme in which this under the limbo stick type pop box re-occurs with nuisance value?  Let us make sure the eBay community is aware of this surreptitious programming.   thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Has anyone had any repetitive advertisments by inject.ttinline.com?

That has nothing to do with ebay. It is malware on your computer. You have downloaded something and the malware comes as an add on.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

i hear you. Thank you.5 stars.   I might add this got past my virus checker somehow. I am careful and thank you for your comments, which now posted will assist nieve people like me.  I try.  I did get rid of it.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It's called malware or adware.

My virus checker seems to pick it up before it installs, as my regular full-bore scans never reveal anything.

But I don't use suss sites.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

That has nothing to do with ebay. It is malware on your computer. You have downloaded something and the malware comes as an add on.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

download malwarebytes and run it.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

i hear you. Thank you.5 stars.   I might add this got past my virus checker somehow. I am careful and thank you for your comments, which now posted will assist nieve people like me.  I try.  I did get rid of it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Malwarebytes does not get rid of it. Update latest    still no joy.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Smiley Happy

image host
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply