Hi all.. a Chinese seller has stuffed me around...

So,by trusting this seller, I've passed the point at which I can raise a dispute, and the (non received) item has gone into my purchase history "archive"..  How do get this item out of archive to give him the bad review he deserves, I can't see options once archived, to give feedback.. any help is appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure you are still within the limit for giving feedback, it is only a little longer than the Paypal cut off, 60 days. If you are still able to leave feedback you should be able to do it through the feedback forum.

Did you fund your Paypal payment with a credit card? If so you may be able to initiate a chargeback with your card provider.

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Are you sure you are still within the limit for giving feedback, it is only a little longer than the Paypal cut off, 60 days. If you are still able to leave feedback you should be able to do it through the feedback forum.

Did you fund your Paypal payment with a credit card? If so you may be able to initiate a chargeback with your card provider.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply