How long does it take for a parcel to arrive from Korea to Australia?

rhe.au8
Community Member

I'm new to ebay and I recently  purchased something from a Korean seller off ebay on the 17th of December and they shipped it on the 19th. I still have not received the package. How long does it usually take to receive a package from Korea to Australia?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have not had experience with parcels from Korea but in general mail from most Asian countries seems to take at least 3-4 weeks.

I would not be worrying just yet.  You have 45 days from the date you paid for the item in which to open a dispute.  I would wait another couple of weeks before even thinking of opening a dispute.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have not had experience with parcels from Korea but in general mail from most Asian countries seems to take at least 3-4 weeks.

I would not be worrying just yet.  You have 45 days from the date you paid for the item in which to open a dispute.  I would wait another couple of weeks before even thinking of opening a dispute.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Thanks, I received it today.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I bought stuff from 2 different people about 3 weeks ago still has not arrived yet useless I'm still waiting I bought a bag and dog pjs seriously how long can it take 🙁
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Less than 3 and a half years?

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

@breeannhayte5 wrote:
I bought stuff from 2 different people about 3 weeks ago still has not arrived yet useless I'm still waiting I bought a bag and dog pjs seriously how long can it take 🙁

Does the dog have something to wear in the meantime? 😄

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

I am not sure how you managed to buy items 3 weeks ago when you only opened this account on the 1st June.

Both your purchases were from sellers in China so you still have quite a wait ahead of you.  If you used the usual Free Postage option they will be coming by economy post and will take from 2-6 weeks with the average being 4-5 weeks.

Why did you post here?   It appears that you don't need any help....you just want to bad mouth ebay and your sellers?

Ebay does not read here....but other buyers and sellers do.  We can all see when you bought your items and it is not very nice to tell porkies.

You may find yourself on many blocked buyer lists as sellers tend to be wary of buyers who make things up just to get some attention.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

OP's user ID is now invalid!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

breeanhayte5 posted on this thread Tazzie.

That's the one Lyndal was replying to

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

OP's user ID is now invalid!

OP posted 3.5 years ago. Maybe they decided eBay wasn't for them. 

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply