How to get refund after 30 days protection

Star Wars Rogue One Darth Vader 12" 1:6 Scale Action Figure By Hot Toys

Item no: 322412736977
Sale date: 07/17/17 22:28
Quantity: 1
User Name:<Removed>

This guy is a scammer. i make my payment 3 months ago. The seller  "shipped" the item on 2/8. i ask the seller on 23/8 because i can't receive anything. This seller pretend as a "helpful" person. Actually his purpose is want my eBay buyer protection expired because after 30 days. The protection no longer anymore. Thus. i can't send e-mail to ebay help me. Also paypal too because paypal said my account have some problems. So i upload my photo ID and bank statement to prove my identity. Anyways, Do i have another way to get my money back??? Can i call paypal customer service to restore my account immediatey and open a case in paypal? I'm panic right now...

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Call PayPal and find out why your account has problems and get it fixed,ask for a superviser if you have too,then after it's fixed open a claim with them.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You appear to have posted the wrong item number.....it does not show on the site at all.

Are you sure it has not been removed by ebay....check your emails and messages for any notifications.

If it is too late for an ebay dispute your only option is a paypa dispute.....you need to get your account sorted out before you do any other buying.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply