How to see eBay voucher code in eBay summary

Hi E1,

I can remember seeing somewhere in my eBay account summary an area that shows any available eBay voucher coupon codes.

I cant seem to find it now however I do have a valid voucher to use (I noticed it in an email) C10.

Can someone show me how to navigate to the area in my eBay summary that shows any current codes so that I can bookmark it for the future.

TIA

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When you are logged into your ebay account use the drop down box under My eBay and if there are any vouchers for you they will be at the bottom of the list under My Messages.   They do not show if you look while logged into the boards.

Obviously you have found the code (C10) that is available to everyone when they log into ebay....there may be others codes available there too.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi, Thanks for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately its not showing anything under "My Messages" in the drop down box that appears in "My eBay"on the tp right hand side.

The checkout system is allowing me to use C10 though so I do have a voucher there.

I basically want to try to bookmark or (make a self note) to remember this location so I can check for vouchers (10 times a day lol).

Big fan of eBay vouchers obviously.

I can honestly recall a few months agao I found an area in My eBay that is titled "coupons or Vouchers".

Cant find it now though.

BTW, is eBay still meant to be spelt with a capital B? Or has it changed recently to all lower case.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The company name is eBay but they changed the logo only, to ebay a few years ago.

I also saw vouchers and it was directly under the items I was bidding on but that section disappears when there are no vouchers.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

There is nothing to bookmark....if there are no vouchers the section disappears.

There is no need to check 10 times a day.....you usually get several days to use codes or vouchers.  The C10 code is active for 3 days I believe and can be used for several purchases.   I usually check every time I log into ebay on this account and every second day on my other account that my OH uses.

The C10 voucher is open to everyone who uses ebay but the vouchers under My ebay are customised and only sent to selected customers.....I have never received an email about those vouchers....it is just look regularly or I miss them.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply