How to track Global Shipping Program

Hi,

i have bought an item from America and one from the UK via the global shipping program. 

I won't be doing that again. 

I had tracking numbers till they arrived at the shipping centre. Now they both say 'shipped from the global shipping centre to international destination.' 

1 says 4 days ago

1 says 11 days ago

i have had no tracking info. Is that normal? Thankyou. 

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Bakeandfry - you are awesome. Thank you:-)

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

image.jpg

It seems my $50 shoes have been held by customs for a week. Contacted seller. What happens now? Is that a long time?

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

No, a week to clear Customs is not that unusual, especially if it is in a large shipment like a GSP shipment.

Once released by Customs it will be on the way to you.

I doubt that the seller can tell you anything more than you already know.

Have you had any luck tracking the other package?

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

image.jpg

Hopefully it will be delivered soon 

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

Your welcome, but all i did was respond in the way you would understand it, Lyndal had the answer by her saying click on the link.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

*superfluous post - should have read replies properly lol

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

Hi

My item was delivered to the carrier almost 2 weeks ago and has not been delivered to my address. After many nights trying to find a carrier using various searches, I phoned ebay on 1800 322 928 and they suggested to contact Australia Post. I went to their website  home - parcels mail and track your item.  In the enter tracking number box enter your global tracking number.  With the UPAABXXXX reference, delete the first 3 letters as this is an airline reference. 

I managed to find out that AB belonged to Startrack. I tried it with other tracking numbers and it worked - some you don't have to delete any letters but the UPAXXX you do - experiment I suppose.  You can also join the MyPost account and enter your ebay global tracking numbers and link it to your email address  - it then gives you the progess ogf the item - it works. 

Hope this is of assistance to all the frustrated people who can't identify the carrier or know the status of their delivery.

Reg

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

Reg, I know you're only trying to help, but there is no need to write the same post over multiple threads, especially ones over a year old where any problems would have been resolved by now. Often when new members repeat the same post over multiple threads they are booted for spamming. Starting the new thread was all that was needed and it was kind of you to do so as there are often buyers confused with the GSP.

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

That was the info I could not find anywhere else, what a great little site 🙂

if only ebay and its **bleep** GSP could actually provide a link or service that actually worked 😞

cheers!

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

ps: eBay, you can stick the GSP up your clacka and that means sellers who use your **bleep** service will miss out on sales revenue from not only myself, but many others.

my item cant be tracked once it hit Australia via your **bleep** links and for me thats 3 strikes and you're out!

first item sent to South Africa instead of South Australia because someone in Kentucky couldn't tell the difference (addressed correctly via a print out by seller and last tracked in Botswana and eBay wouldn't refund me for over 2 months even tho it hadn't moved for 5-6 weeks), second time rare and fragile item repacked in Kentucky to obviously make it smaller and cheaper to send (seller sent me photo of item that he packed very well to protect it as it couldnt be replaced and it wasnt the same small box/nil packing when it arrived here BROKEN) and now this item from UK that cant be tracked via eBay once it hit Australia that usually takes 8-10 days via Royal Mail and yet has taken 4 weeks so far and still not delivered at TWICE THE PRICE of Royal Mail.

**bleep**

**bleep**

**bleep**

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply