I am receiving items of fur from <Removed> I didn't order or pay for; whats going on?

runna66
Community Member

I have received two fur toy items to the stated value of $15 from <Removed>, Wanhonglu no. 5, Beijing China. I never ordered them - does this happen to anyone else?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am receiving items of fur from <Removed> I didn't order or pay for; whats going on?

Where these actually adressed specifically to you (i.e your correct name and address)??

Have you purchased anything from China recently so that your name and address may be in their system?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Yippppppeeee I bet your happy ? You won the Door Prize. Don't hold ya breath, till they arrive. 🙂 

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Where these actually adressed specifically to you (i.e your correct name and address)??

Have you purchased anything from China recently so that your name and address may be in their system?

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

ewww fur items from China are nasty, throw them away, they treat them with all sorts of illegal chemicals and have no government regulations controlling it

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Who knows what they're stuffed with too. eeekkkk 🙂 

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

keep them for xmas!

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

@thecryptkeeper78 wrote:
keep them for xmas!

oooh great idea, can I buy them from you for my mother-in-law? Woman Tongue

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Please make sure you remove the little bags of white powder before you give them to the kids, it would be wasted on them Woman LOL

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

runna66
Community Member

The mystery remains... but thanks anyway for the positive support!

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I JUST RECEIVED  A PACKAGE FROM CHINA FROM TONG JIAN CHENG- FROM DING DONG FENG WAHONGLU NO.5 BEIJING CHINA. ADDRESSED TO MY NAME ANYONE KNOWS WHATS GOIN ON? I DIDN'T ORDER THIS ITEM OR NEVER ORDERED FRO THIS COMPANY. IS THIS A SCAM? I'M CLOSING MY ACCCOUNT CAUSE I FEEL SCARED NOW. 

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply