I can't I see the option "watch this item" in a listing when browsing?

I have had a search through the forum topics and found an answer to my question and I applied the suggestions made ; ie go to Search > View> and make sure the "watch" item is ticked , applied and refreshed the search .

But I still can't see "watch this item" on many listings only "Add to List" , am I doing something wrong ? I need to place numerous things on watch so I can match up colours and sizes and then purchase ( beads) 

When you add them to a list ( not used to doing it this way) it's just not suited to how I need to compare and buy etc

Maybe I'm having a seniors day but any help is appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

if i already have something on watch, I get the "add to list" option.

also, if you are swapping between buying/selling/posting accounts, refresh the page.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I know this won't solve the actual problem, but all lists function the same way as the original "watch" list, the only difference being if something is added to a list, the watch count on a listing doesn't go up, so creating and using different lists won't change how you can use them (I actually have around 15 different lists, each able to have up to 200 items added to them, and find it much easier to quickly locate specific items in a certain category, eg one for beads, one for pendants, one for packaging supplies and so on). 

"Watch this item" won't appear in search results if the listing has variations, as you need to select a variation before being able to watch it, I can't think of a reason why "watch" wouldn't appear within the listing, though, unless it's already on the watch list as crikey says, or your watch list is full (but in that case, I have previously found the watch option is greyed out rather than gone completely). 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply