I wait for long time did not receive my parcels, so I need some one to hell Please.

i wait for long time did not receive my parcels, so i need some one to hell, please,the goods are 2 tube power amplifter some fishing good. please let me know what can i do THANK.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I wait for long time did not receive my parcels, so I need some one to hell Please.

PLEASE some to hell how I can get my parcels. I wait long time but didn't receive yet ,so what can I do.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Have you contacted the seller and asked them?

When you say you have waited a long time, how long?  (where were they coming from? how were they being sent? did they have to go through customs? what was the seller's handling time?)

Remember the 'estaimated delivery dates' are made up by ebay, very rarely are they right

Do you have the item number you can put here so someone can get a better idea ?

Not ebay staff or the seller here, just members like yourself

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If your parcels have not arrived and they are past the date they should be at your house (check the ad, it should show you the estimated arrival date), then you can get your money back. Open an item not received claim.

I hope you paid for your item with paypal.

Go to My Ebay tab (top right hand side) Open up My ebay summary.

Scroll down near the bottom to see the items you have bought.

When you come to the item that has not arrived, on the right is a big blue sign "Return this item" You don't want that but underneath it in small print is 'More actions". Click that and one option is " I didn't receive it'. Click it and go from there.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply