International shipping item marked as received on my summary but it is still in transit

International shipping item marked as received on my summary but it is still in transit

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is the doll that you bought from the USA on the 22nd I think you will find that it has been delivered to the Pitney Bowes depot for processing and shipping to Australia.   It will be several more weeks before it is likely to arrive here.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is the doll that you bought from the USA on the 22nd I think you will find that it has been delivered to the Pitney Bowes depot for processing and shipping to Australia.   It will be several more weeks before it is likely to arrive here.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

That doll is being sent USPS - Priority mail - not GSP

So maybe not a couple of weeks?

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

The Kit Kittridge doll is GSP....what doll are you looking at Stawks?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Sorry Lyndal......didn't read the teensie print further down in the listing,

for international buyers.  You're right as usual

Can I blame my eyes? 

walking backwards.gif

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Sorry Lyndal......didn't read the teensie print further down in the listing,

for international buyers.  You're right as usual

Can I blame my eyes? 

walking backwards.gif

Ah but Stalks, "the eyes have it"..........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2591.gif

Spoiler
Awaits ........................................................slap.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

eye-poke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I thought you might have been in 'Murrica visiting your personal lists and seen the postage listed for local buyers.

You can blame anything you like....even Padi....he seems to be behind most things that go worng here.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Don't think that went innoticed lyndal......................original.gif

Spoiler
But I did like the bit about visiting 'Murrica to view the personal lists again................wish firefox would let me read my messages though.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed Padi.

Would you like me to call on Helen, now that you have given my job away?Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply