Iphone comp

Umm, went to log in mobile site and up came a questionare where you win an iphone by answering three questions, is this normal??
Ive logged on heaps and never ever seen anything like it.
Sorry if its the wrong board to be posting in, im just not shure what to make of it.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Iphone comp

go-tazz
Community Member

@bakeandfry wrote:
Umm, went to log in mobile site and up came a questionare where you win an iphone by answering three questions, is this normal??
That's a spam site,(they want your details to send you spam and no phone is ever won).
Generally if you shut it down and log back in it should go to your mobile site,(sometimes there is a cross in
the top right hand corner that gets rid of the spam bit)

Sorry if its the wrong board to be posting in, im just not shure what to make of it.

It's part of the spam stuff that they have to pay eBay for as "advertising",(eBay seems to police that on the

same level as the fake listings,eg: it's not their concern as they are only a venue),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Iphone comp

The app or the mobile site? My app is always logged in to at least one of my accounts, but haven't accessed the mobile site for awhile.

Edit: Just logged into the mobile site and went straight to my watch list.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Iphone comp

go-tazz
Community Member

@bakeandfry wrote:
That's a spam site,(they want your details to send you spam and no phone is ever won).
Generally if you shut it down and log back in it should go to your mobile site,(sometimes there is a cross in
the top right hand corner that gets rid of the spam bit)

It's part of the spam stuff that they have to pay eBay for as "advertising",(eBay seems to police that on the

same level as the fake listings,eg: it's not their concern as they are only a venue),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Iphone comp

Definatly the mobile site Tippy, i was logging in that way to access full site to read a report, only to find out that you need a pc with 'flash' installed to read it!!.

I also discovered i had not cleared all the junk out from browsing for over a week, so its my fault, got my android assistant set to wipe junk every couple of days now.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Iphone comp

Thanks Tazz, i was just checking, looks like im gunna have to upgrade/update my android assistant and software.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply