Is anyone know where can I complaint the member of ebay?

Hi,

is anyone know where can I make a compliant of the ebay member?  I just discuss a matter with the ebay member by phone, the member name called - Sidney.  I still talking and he hang up my phone.  What customer service ebay given?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Call back and ask to speak to a supervisor

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Call back and ask to speak to a supervisor

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

if this is in relation to your other thread then...you did not follow the correct return process so that will be why you are not entitled to a refund.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Doesn't mean they're entitled to hang up on you mid conversation

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

I just request the ebay member name and I just want to talk to the manager, how come they reply me they are not suppose to give me their name and how come they can't let me talk to their manager or supervisor?  Did they know they are doing the position: customer service?  Where is the service is?  

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

You should have the name of the seller from the transaction.

When you ask ebay for the seller's details you only get the phone number, not the address.  The seller will also get your phone number.

We may be able to help you further if you give us details of what the problem is.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

I think what OP is saying is that when they requested to speak to the CS person that they spoke to that hung up on OP which

was Sidney, and could they speak to the supervisor,OP was told no.

Might be due to the fact the case is closed as OP didn't follow the T & C's

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

You can try to reason with ebay until the cows come home,once ebay make a decision then there

isn't anything that you can do.

It's ebays way or the highway Woman Mad

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

I hope people are still checking this, 1. How do I open a question thread of my own? 2. How do I email eBay to make a complaint about their customer service and how bad it is? The answer on this thread is showing call back and ask to speak to a supervisor but that’s not a resolution. I, and probably the OP are looking for Ebays complaints department. Do they not have one?? If they don’t have a complaints department phone number, do they have a complaints department email?
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

There is not direct complaints email or telephone number.

The solutions given on this thread are the only ones available to members.....like it or lump it, I'm afraid.

If you tell us what the problem is someone here may have another idea of who you can contact....you may not need to contact ebay at all.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply