Item number correct but corresponds to a different product in activity list

Ok this is strange.

I bought item A from a seller, which I received in the mail just fine.

When I go to give feedback from my activity page, a completely different item B is listed as being purchased (from the same seller).  The price on the activity page is the correct price paid for item A, but when I click through on the item the (different) price of item B is shown.

The item number on the activity page against item B is the correct item number as it matches to my emailed paypal receipt. (which shows the correct item).

Anything to worry about?  I'm about to give positive feedback.  No damage to me, but not seeing the correct "paper trail" makes me wonder what else might be wrong in the "system", and whether this stuff up is the sellers fault or ebay's.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There are plenty of glitches on ebay at present but this is a new one on me.

If it happened to me I think I would just leave the feedback for a few days and see if it comes good.  You have 60 days from the date of the purchase to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

It may because the seller had a GTC listing and you bought the last one so they have have changed their listing to another product. Happened to me and I asked seller they said that what they did

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If is is a GTC item where the buyer changed the description after you purchased, you still should be able to see the correct description under view order or view purchase.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply