Just bought an item and need help!

I bought an item about 2 weeks ago. The seller has a 100% positive score of over 1200 feed back and great reviews. He has selected that he ships within 2 business days of the sell. I paid for  the item the same day I won it and waited a week for him to ship it and he still had not shipped it. So over period of a few days I sent in total 3 messages just asking politely what the deal was and what we needed to do. I got not repsonse? Which i thought was weird because his reviews and feed back all say great communication and ships extremely fast. I tried to open a case with ebay after a week and a half of no sponses and ebay said  I couldn't becauase they estimated it could be here any time from the 6th to the 21st. So I had to wait till after the 21st to open a case. At the end of the 2nd week I finally got a shipping detail message frome ebay giving me a tracking number and saying congratulations on your buy.... So the last couple days I've tried to check the tracking number and when I do all it says in the status is Manifest. Thats it, it doesn't say its been recieved buy the post office or shipped. This is the first time I've dealt with this manifest stuff and am very unfamiliar with it? I tried to look up what others members have asked about it and am still not certain I understand. Could someone please help me out here. When I type the tracking number into the usps tracking site it says: Priority mail 2 day shipping, Electronic info received, date and time Sep 14 2013, Location is blank, Features 50$ insurance and usps tracking. 

I'm really stumped on this? I'm going on week 3 here with nothing. What do I need to do? Am I supposed to pick up the package my self from the post office?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi

manifested means the seller has given the information to them but has not had the parcel picked up or actually posted as yet

i one of these and it said manifested for 5 days i actually email the seller to see what it meant

and they had forgotten to post it after giving the info to them

they then posted that day

so just send a polite email stating that it says manifested and ask when the item will actually

be posted.hope this helps tara

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

joey you are posting this on the ebay AUSTRALIA board, we have totally different rules and regulation etc. here in aussie,

best to put your question on the ebay.com boards

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Jusrt wanted to say thanks to both of you for your replies. And thanks for letting me know I put this is the wrong place, had no idea i could do that. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I don't know if you will be back to see any more replies, Joey, but after reading all your message there, I think this seller is remiss in not at least answering your 3 previous message queries.

I wouldn't be surprised if they simply have forgotten to post it, or if has fallen to the back of their box where the items to be posted are put or whatever.

It is probably an honest mistake.

But that's not the point.

You sent 3 messages and they never took any notice, nor did they check after you contacted them, or they most likely would have picked up on their mistake.

Good luck with it all, but once you get the item, I would be giving them a neutral feedback and saying why. And one star for communication.Man Sad

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply