Negative Feedback in sellers listing

There are sellers that have written in their listings that if a buyers payment isn't received within a time frame then they will receive a negative feedback which we all know that is impossible as a buyer can not receive negative feedback but when I have pointed this out to these sellers they have turned around and said we have years of experience and we know what we are doing so stop bothering us with your rubbish,well all you sellers out there you all need to refresh up on the policies as you don't know what you're doing.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kudo's

and not much more needs to be said really, you covered it helen.........

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

@zelly888 wrote:
There are sellers that have written in their listings that if a buyers payment isn't received within a time frame then they will receive a negative feedback which we all know that is impossible as a buyer can not receive negative feedback but when I have pointed this out to these sellers they have turned around and said we have years of experience and we know what we are doing so stop bothering us with your rubbish,well all you sellers out there you all need to refresh up on the policies as you don't know what you're doing.

that's a bit unfair.    It is not "all" sellers.      Just don't buy from those ones who state silly things.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

I thinking you're speaking to the wrong crowd. ๐Ÿ™‚ I doubt the sellers who write stuff like that in their listing descriptions ever come to the boards.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

Don't tar us all with the same brush, if you don't mind !!!

I am well aware, as a seller, what I can and can't do with regard to feedback.

Like so many of ebay's policies implemented recently, this policy of no neutral or negative feedback for buyers, have rendered us sellers pretty vulnerable in the face of abuse of the system by SOME buyers !

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

I'm a seller and I never tared all sellers only the ones that have this in their listings so it's funny how one reply gets mis understood and then everyone else jumps on the band wagon.This has to do with the sellers that do this and if you're a seller that doesn't then you have no problem simple as that so please stop trying to turn this into something it's not

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Absolutely.     Sellers might be tempted to start a thread like "all you buyers out there all need to refresh up on your buying skills  as you never read the description and then always blame the seller"   and that would be just wrong ... too generalising, right?

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

"well all you sellers out there you all need to refresh up on the policies as you don't know what you're doing."

May if you were a little more considered in the way you expressed your thoughts, you would not be, as you put it, 'misunderstood' !!

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

I'm loving this as it is starting to bring out all the trouble making trolls on these forums so come on and have your say don't be shy as you always turn things around to bag an OP haha

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Name-calling now !?!

Whatever NEXT !

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

@bettyboopsadaisy wrote:

Name-calling now !?!

Whatever NEXT !

Sitting here trying to figure what side of the bed this charmer has arisen.

Or perhaps Saturday night didn't go as planned.

Perhaps too wet to find something to do other than be aggressively obnoxious.

(go on - bet I cop it now)

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply