PayPal one touch

What in the hell is that?  I just paid for something and apparently I have signed for One Touch.  Does that mean that the moment I hit pay it will go through without me being able to choose where from is it taken and which address I want it to go?

I have locked it up for time being, but want to know more.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PayPal one touch

I would presume you can't change anything as it's "set" to what you did last time and it also states.

If you try to add a new shipping address or payment type, you’ll be prompted to log in again,(that would also

mean using a different account in that you are changing how you logged in last time).

In your case I wouldn't use One Touch as it doesn't suit you due to wanting to choose a different account

at times,good.gif

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal one touch

go-tazz
Community Member

This explains it all and how to de-activate it:

https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/one-touch-checkout/faq

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

PayPal one touch

I have already de-activated.  Thanks for the link, but it does not say if once logged in you can still choose different accounts to get the money from. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

PayPal one touch

The way I read it all you skip is the login screen.....you change your funding source etc once you are in paypal so there should not be a problem.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

PayPal one touch

I would presume you can't change anything as it's "set" to what you did last time and it also states.

If you try to add a new shipping address or payment type, you’ll be prompted to log in again,(that would also

mean using a different account in that you are changing how you logged in last time).

In your case I wouldn't use One Touch as it doesn't suit you due to wanting to choose a different account

at times,good.gif

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply