Post delay!!

I paid for an item from UK on Monday. Still waiting for confirmation of being posted. Got email from seller on 29th stating item will be posted hopefully today.Still no confirmation on status of item.Have sent another couple emails since then, no response. When checking on post details site now says item is out of stock. Have bought from seller previously with no problem. Getting frustrated now.
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Post delay!!

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have sent a couple of emails since yesterday?  Geez, give the seller a chance to get the item posted.

Not sure of the significance of the item being out of stock now when you bought on Monday?

What is the seller's posting time?  If it is 3-5 days then the seller is not slow, just using all the time they have said it may take.

Michelle you really need to be more patient...4 days for a seller to post is not that bad.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Post delay!!

geeze stop harassing the poor seller.

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You have sent a couple of emails since yesterday?  Geez, give the seller a chance to get the item posted.

Not sure of the significance of the item being out of stock now when you bought on Monday?

What is the seller's posting time?  If it is 3-5 days then the seller is not slow, just using all the time they have said it may take.

Michelle you really need to be more patient...4 days for a seller to post is not that bad.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

If you've already purchased an item and it is now showing as Out of Stock it's probably because you bought the last one.

How is it a Post delay if the seller has said that they'll be posting on the 30th?

According to my clock it is 11:25am, 30th October in the UK at the moment. There is no delay.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

Michelle if you keep this up you are going to get yourself blocked from sellers as they don't want to deal with difficult buyers.
Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

On 29th seller responded to my email saying "your order should be dispatched today and be with you very soon".
Should but but yes well maybe well I dunno a possibility.
Indecisive seller me thinks.
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

Really "michelle"

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

I would recommend that you only purchase from eBay sellers that offer 1 business day handling time. 

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

I'm sure I've seen your ID on the boards here a little while back with a similar issue and you were given much the same advice. "Impatience be my middle name". Probably on a few BB lists by now.
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Post delay!!

@michellebartley wrote:
On 29th seller responded to my email saying "your order should be dispatched today and be with you very soon".
Should but but yes well maybe well I dunno a possibility.
Indecisive seller me thinks.

What is your problem with that statement?

You asked the seller when it would be dispatched.....you got a perfectly civil answer which I would suggest is a response suggested by ebay as I have had similarly worded notifications from UK sellers.

What is indecisive about that?

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply