REFUND

Hi, i bought something by mistake, i am trying to get my money back, i followed the steps of refund, i send the product back but provide the postal code, its been two weeks, i still didnt hear anything from seller !!!!!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

REFUND

you say 2 weeks but the photo you've posted has been 11 days in total(not 11 working days), so not two weeks

Did the seller agree to refund you? (regardless of what ebay said aside, did the seller themselves agree?)

How did you buy by 'mistake' ?  not usually grounds to be granted a refund unless you have a very understanding seller 

Have you been in contact with them since as a follow up?

did you upload the tracking to the ebay transaction?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

REFUND

Its all very well and good to follow the steps for a refund, but unless you have made contact with the seller and they have agreed to accept refunds for   "I bought your item by mistake"  .... then following those steps wont do you any good, I'm afraid!

ALSO:  you post office receipt is stamped 11th May 2017 at  16:18hrs  (4:18pm on Thursday)

It would have left on Friday early hours of the morning.. Wouldnt go far over the weekend, picked up again on the Monday... in transit through to Friday, again, not going anywhere over the weekend, then in transit again today, being Monday 22nd May.

So, in total, it has really only been 7 days.   Half of what you're claiming.

Give it at least 10 working days  (at least).

Then seek advice from these wonderful ebayers.

(not me.... I'm not that wonderful ...  Man LOL  )

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

REFUND

You are too so Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply