Seller delaying posting item.

What is an acceptable time for a seller to post an item. I hate it when you email them and ask when is item going to be posted and they say today and yet they have no intention of sending it then. I have been waiting 3 days now. Seller is from Sth Korea. It drives me up the wall.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't consider three days for posting a long time to wait, unless they state that they post every day.  Did a weekend fall in these three days also?  I have had things posted to me three weeks after I paid, now that makes me a little cranky, especially when they didn't mention any problem or delays in getting to the post office.  Not everyone can get to the post office every day and not everyone is even near one.  Some people are only part time sellers, who work during the day. Read their ad closely.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

What is the seller's handling time as stated in the listing?

As long as they post within that time you have nothing to complain about.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

the doggy treat listing says posts within one day (usually) maybe they have posted it and just haven't manually marked it yet.

as you know, the main thing is to just keep an eye on your 45 day limit with PayPal and not let them string you out past the time you can raise a dispute.

Until your banana things arrive, try some schmakos from the local supermarket, that might tide you over till the others arrive

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I don't consider three days for posting a long time to wait, unless they state that they post every day.  Did a weekend fall in these three days also?  I have had things posted to me three weeks after I paid, now that makes me a little cranky, especially when they didn't mention any problem or delays in getting to the post office.  Not everyone can get to the post office every day and not everyone is even near one.  Some people are only part time sellers, who work during the day. Read their ad closely.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Its ok. Got confirmation its been posted. Its just with a seller you havent bought of before you can kinda get a bit anxious sometimes.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

That's good to hear, Michelle!

it is a bit nerve racking, eh?

i get where you are coming from

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I can understand that. You seem to have a LOT of bad luck with buying here.

Of course if you waited before posting, you probably wouldn't have anywhere near as many issues, as most seem to resolve themselves within hours of your OPs.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply