!!WARNING AUSTRALIANS!! EBAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I wanted to buy from an Australian seller 2 reason's to help a fellow Aussie and if the item needs to be returned it cost $15.00

So i found an item i wanted it said in the add it was located in NSW Australia so to make sure i messaged the seller he said yes we are in Australia so i purchest the item was $249.99.

it got to mr in 5 days on opening it the items had scratches on them and parts missing so i contacted the seller no reply.

so after a week of this i went ahead and gave them the worst feedback they replyed begging for me to remove the bad feedback it was then i realized they were chinease i said to them your not in australia at all are you they replyed yes we have a ware house there.

i wasent convinced so said tell the truth and ill remove the bad feedback and give you good feedback to my big suprive they admited they were in fact in china and didnt have a ware house in australia ( AS APERENTLY ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TELL THE CUSTOMER THEY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AND THAT MAKES IT OK WITH EBAY FOR THEM TO SELL THERE ITEMS FROM CHINA ADVERTISED THAT THE ITEM IS LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA EBAY DOSE NOT MAKE THEM PROVE THAT THEY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA NOPE THEY JUST ALOW THEM TO LIE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PPL AND TELL THEM THE ITEMS LOCATED IN OZ ON WHEN ITS NOT) Im posting this as today i payed $71.00 to send an item back to china that i perchest from a seller that advertised the item as being lockated in australia.

And the seller will get off scot free.

SO ID LIKE TO WARN EVERYONE BEFOR BUYING FROM AUSTRALIAN EBAY FROM AN AUSTRALIAN SELLER ASK FOR THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO RING THEM AS EBAY IS SO SLACK THEY ALOW THEM TO LIE TO THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE ABOUT WERE THE ITEM REALLY IS AND DOSE NOT MAKE THEM PROVE THEY REALY HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AND WHEN YOU MAKE A CASE AGAINST OR REPORT THE SELLER EBAY SAYS SORRY WE CANT TELL YOU HOW WE DELT WITH THEM, THATS BECOUSE THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY DID NOTHING TO THEM FOR LIEING TO YOU.

THIS 3 STRIKE BS SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH YOU LIE ON YOUR ADD YOUR BANNED FROM EBAY AND HAVE TO PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE OF THE ITEM THE PERSON YOU LIED TO TOO HAVE THE ITEM RETURNED.

IVE HAD TO PAY $71.00 postage for something i was on the understanding as it said on the add located in australia IM OUT OF POCKET $71.00 AND THE SELLER IS STILL TRADEING AS THE ITEMS ARE STILL LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA.

PAYPAL TOLD ME EBAY IS A GLOBAL SELLER MANY OF THEM HAVE A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA, I SAID NO THEY DONT THEY JUST SAY THEY DO PAY PAL SAID TAKE IT UP WITH EBAY ITS A DIFFRENT COMPANY AND SORRY BUT THE SELLER DOCENT HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS SO IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK YOU MUST SEND IT TO CHINA.

ON TAKEING IT UP WITH EBAY THEY DO NOTHING AS BUYERS DONT MAKE THEM MONEY SELLERS DO AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASHHHHHHHHHHH .

(SO DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE IF THEY DONT HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN RING AND TALK TO THEM WITH OUT THEM HAVEING BROKEN ENGLISH DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS EBAY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BARE THE CASHHHHHHHHHHHH).

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM <Removed> HE HAS NOT GOT A WARE HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA AT ALL AND EBAY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BAR THE CASHHHHHHHHHH THE SELLER MAKES THEM.

WE ALL NEED TO STRIKE AND STOP BUYING FROM EBAY TILL THEY START BANNING SELLERS DOING THE WRONG THING AND IF THE ITEMS ADVERTISED AS BEING IN OZ AND THE SELLER HASENT GOT AN OZ ADDRESS TO RETURN TO THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY POSTAGE BACK TO CHINA IM OUT OF POCKET $71.00 THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY IT AS ITS BS !!WARNING AUSTRALIANS!! 

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I doubt that many members will read your rant...it is too difficult to read all capitals.

You may find it useful to spend your time learning how ebay works instead of issuing warnings that most of the board members know anyway.

If the item was not as described you should have just opened an ebay dispute for Not As Described....if you won the dispute, and there is no reason that you would not, the seller would have had to pay for the return postage if he wanted the item returned.  And ebay would have given you the address.  If it was an address in China then it would not matter to you, would it?

Looking at your feedback left for others I can see why you find the location to be such a problem.  You seem to have a rather large number of problems with items not as described.

Message 2 of 62
Latest reply

@old_herbal_remedy_vapors wrote:

DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE

And.. start with eBay's MBG policies, the following bit in particular.

"In some instances, we may not require that an item be returned to the seller. For example, we may refund the buyer and seek reimbursement from the seller if:

• The seller chooses not to accept a return request for a not as described item
  • The item location was misrepresented"

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html#nad

Message 3 of 62
Latest reply

dope-slap (1).gifYep should have simply opened a case for INAD, wouldn't have lost a cent.

Suggest you read up on buying and disputes in site map.

image host
Message 4 of 62
Latest reply

buy a new keyboard as your stuck on capitals. even feedback you left others are full of comments in capitals.

you might be able to fit more rant on feedback if you use lowercase cause capitals use more space.

Message 5 of 62
Latest reply

vnail
Community Member

Blimey just had a look at all the red dots left for sellers, welcome to my special list.

Message 6 of 62
Latest reply

seems you like shouting at people who had nothing to do with your problem.

no one here has anything to do with ebay we are just buyers and sellers offering advice.

you might as well go out in your street and shout your rant, all you have done is put most here off helping you.

had you come here first and asked what to do with your problem you would most likely gotten a full refund by following the kind advice of people who receive no payments for that advice.

i have bugga all sympathy for ya.

Message 7 of 62
Latest reply

OP seems to buy alot of items from Chinese sellers and then whinges that they are all carp.

Well of course you're going to get what you paid for from China lol.Woman Tongue

Message 8 of 62
Latest reply

Spellcheckers work with capitals you know even if we don't like being shouted at, in bold as well!

You probably don't buy the kind of items I sell but just in case welcome to my party list.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 62
Latest reply

We also need to ban buyers leaving absolutely disgusting n crass feedback.............Disgraceful !

Show some respect !

Think you have been invited to many lists now.

image host
Message 10 of 62
Latest reply